Monday, November 15, 2010

Goodbye...

Today was Jake's high school graduation. School all OVER! 13 years gone, but deffanatly not wasted.
The ceromony was beautiful. Jake did some musical items, and I teared up a little, but when his year adviser got up to speak I really lost it!
Jake got the 'year advisers award'! 2 out of the entire year group chosen and Jake got it! That was amazing, but not what got my crying. His year adviser said "The boy that I am giving this award to is amazing. Just put it this way... if I had a son and he turned out half as good as Jake I would be so pleased"....... CRY CRY CRY!!!!
What an honor to have such an amazing, loving brother!
Jake, I am so proud of who you have become over the years. You are an amazing big brother and I love you so much!
Jake also moved out today (its ok, he will be back weekends ;))!
He has a full time job, doing lighting for concerts, ECT. He really is living his dream! Go Jake Jake!

I am going to Syndey for my speech tomorrow, right after school, so I probebly won't be able to update here untill Friday?
Will try to ASAP :-)

Love you, bloggy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment