Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cuddly Little Monster!

When I asked to have Oscar for the night I expected to be up ALL night with a screaming baby, I didn't really mind, because thats what his parents go through EVERY night!
I was so suprised to be only woken with a little bit of stirring through the night!
What a great little boy :)
All night Oscar would make sure some part of him was touching some part of me, Sweet huh?!
Unfortunatly that meant him butt was in my face half the night too! LOL :-)

Oscar has terrible wind! And last night when the covers got lifted, OH MY!

He woke at 6:10 and had a bottle and came out to watch mickey and play and give me a chance to update :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day or night!

I am looking forward to going to the fair for a few hours this morning!

Will update with photos hopefully tonight!

MWAAAAAAAAAAAA :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment