Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Each step forward

Planning this Princess Ball in honor of Chrissie has brought such Joy to me! I am so exited to be playing a role in saving sweet Nika in Chrissies memory!

Each step forward with planing the party gets me more and more exited!

Yesterday I gave out another lot of invites (as the origanal date was changed) and realised just how soon it was and how many people were not only willing, but exited to help out!

Origanally the party was on the 24th of July, just 4 days after my sisters birthday. So aswell as it being for Chrissie it was also for Lana. As you know, God has only recentally revealed to me who He wants me to fundraise for. If the part had been on the 24th of July my decion would have been much more dificult as I would have to chose and not listen to who God had chosen for me.

God knew the date was going to be changed.

The new date is the 16th of October which is jam packed full of events worth celebrating!

8th of October: Chrissies 5th Birthday

14th of October: One year annaversary of Chrissies adopting

9th-17 of October: Down Syndrome Awarness week, A time to celebrate the gift God gave to us!

The gift of love, joy and happiness. A type of love that comes so pure it fills your entire soul with joy! A joy that makes you smile so much harder each and every day :)

A day we will celebrate Oscar, the Joy that he is and the people from all over the world he lead me too (including Princess Chrissie). Celebrating the life of Nika, the sweet girl who is locked away into a mental institution with no one celebrating her life like they should!

Nika, sweet princess, we will celebrate your life and the joy you will bring to a family one day!

This party has celebration within celebration, but the biggest, the most important, is celebrating the life of Princess Chrissie! Celebrating the way she touched so many lives from ALL around the world! Celebrating the way she bought so many people to Christ! The way she inspired me and so many others to have a heart for adoption.

Chrissie forfilled SO much in her short life time!

Her life is worth celebration, and Princess Chrissie, that is what we will do! We will dance and sing and laugh and smile because of you! Because your life is so worth celebrating!

Thank you everyone for your compliments about me doing this but ALL glory is to the Patterson family, Christyn Joy, and Our Heavenly Father :)

With each step forward, I am getting more and more exited!


A royal Princess Ball in honor of the most beautiful, sweet, warrior princess in the world! No not you Cinderella!
I love you Princess Christyn Joy 'Jewelery' Patterson!

No comments:

Post a Comment