Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nothing like good old snail mail!

Today my letters from The Patterson Family arrived!
I have been exited about them arriving since they wrote them but I never knew they would bring SO MUCH JOY!
The letters were sooooo sweet, from them all!
I just could not STOP smiling!
Then I got to a card from Lorraine!
When I opened it I realized it was one of those cool song cards! Awesome huh?!
Then I realised there was something VERY precious inside!
Remember how I couldn't get the 'Boss your heart' necklace and had to buy a heart and ingrave it myself.....
Well Lorraine asked if they could make one more for her to post to me!
WOW!
I was just filled with joy, infact I AM filled with joy!
How someone half way around the world would do that for ME!
How a simple necklace could be sooooo special!
How a simple show of effection could be sooooo meaningful!
I am SO exited to pen pal the Pattersons!
Becuase...
There is nothing like good old snail mail! :)

Thank you Patterson Family!
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment