Sunday, September 12, 2010

Princess Nika

A little peice of heaven

Last night I was looking through the Reece's Rainbow site, as I do so often,
and I came across a face that had me weaping in tears. Instantly I knew this was who God wanted me to fundraise for. I have been praying for the past 4 months asking who God wanted me to play a roll in saving and last night my prayers were answered.






This is Princess Nika (listed under 'older children' on the RR site)
'Down Syndrome, Congenital cardiac defect- atrium spectum defect, severe lagging behind in her neuron-psychical development' AKA Precious in His sight :)


Nika is already in a mental institution, wasting away, just waiting for a family to come and rescue her!


I am so honored to be apart of saving this sweet princess for the horrible death that is too real!


Nika has been tied to a crib her entire life!


Under feed, and only let out to change her clothes (a rare 'treat')


Guess what is the most horrifing fact about this little girl...


She is 8! Yes, 8! EIGHT years old!


Look at how tiny she is!


Look at how thin her precious arms are!


Look at how white her skin is. I bet she has never felt the sun on her sweet face!




Oh, won't someone please save her before it is too late! She would be such a blessing in a family!


Look at those big brown eyes, sparkling the way Chrissies did!






Sweet girl, I am so honored God has chosen you for me to fundraise for and I hope, I pray, I plead that someone will notace just how precious you truly are and bring you home!


Princess, I want to see you feed


I want to see you loved


I want to see the sun shine on your beautiful face!






Please pray and advocate for this sweet girl!






"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you"~ John 14:18







No comments:

Post a Comment