Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

Well, today was very eventful!
In the early morning we dropped Zac off at a friends, Billy and Annie off at school, and Jody and I headed to the shops for some girly time :)
Unfortunatly every now and then we would both feel sick but other times fine. Weird huh?!?
There is a bit of a bug going around so I really hope I am not getting it!
After shopping for 5 hours I walked to pick Zac up and then walked home with one tired little boy! Meaning I had to carry him! And he is heavy!!!
When I got home we had some afternoon tea, played for a while, watched some T.V, which soon turned into dancing to the music channel :)
I got Billy ready for his school disco and then headed home to get ready for my oriantation starting at 6pm. First off I had green hair spray all over my hands from Billy (His disco was crazy hair theme) which took about 10 mins in the shower to scrub off. And I mean scrub!!! OWCH!
Then the hot water decides to run out half way through washing my hair!
So I rinced in FREEZING cold water and jumped out, got dressed in my bestest 'oriantation style' clothes and was about to leave.
I had a drink of coke and was walking to the car when I slipped! Spilling coke ALL over myself and my nice white shirt! So I changed :)
In the middle of getting dressed my phone rang.... McDonalds!!!!
Manager running late, time changed to 6:30pm! Thank you God! :-)
As you have probebly notacted I was very very very nervous!
I got there and realised it wasn't so scary ;)
Infact I am really looking forward to starting!
At the oriantation, I got my uniform, signed stacks of paper work and watched a safty video. Not scary at all!
I am really exited about working! Everyone seems really nice and fun too :)
I am just about to turn in for the night but first I do have a prayer request...
Of course there is always something up with that little God son of mine!
That tummy bug I mentioned earlier.... well Oscar has it, BAD!
Please keep him in your prayers! A very sick little boy.
Oh and also, there has been a family on the news...
A familys little boy was born very sick,premmie, bad heart and lungs ect.
One night, his parents were coming home and they had a car crash, both losing their lives. The baby left an orphan, fighting for his life.
God called this precious baby home, to be with his Mummy and Daddy, healed, for forever!
I think its a good thing in a way. Unfortunatly, we will never experiance the joy this child could have bought to the world but he is with his family now, with Jesus, healed for all iternety.
Please keep the family and friends of this Mummy, Daddy and Baby in your prayers!

Night Ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment