Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun.... NOT!

Today was a slow day, very slow!
I got up and did not want to wake at all! I felt horrible, a feeling I can not explain, just aching all over. I got to school and it was year 12 muck-up-day. I thought the day might acctually end up being fun. But after about half an hour the police came and kicked the year 12s out! Stupid! They didn't do anything too bad!
It is muck up day!
Anyway, school sucked really. We didn't do anything exiting, I was in pain and the day was so slow!
I got home and headed to the dentist. Origanally for a fisher seal. After they checked they decided I would have a filling. So in goes the first needle! OWCH! And the next! Boo Hoo. After they started drilling at my tooth they realised (from the amount of pain I was in) I needed another antasetic needle, a BIG one!
After that I couldn't feel anything unless the drill hit my nerve, which hurt!
After the dentist I went to babysitting, with was OK but my face was compleatly numb with felt weird and uncomfortable.
I got home about an hour ago and the pain started coming back! I also realised that while my mouth was numb I was biting the cheek of my mouth, and now I have a huge sore there, which I can feel! :(
Today sucked really! But tomorrow is a new day :)
And hopefully a pain free day?!?
Tomorrow is also the last day of school and then we get a 2 week break :)
We have family from NZ (next door family, but claimed as mine!) coming down tomorrow morning for a few days and it is going to be awesome seeing them again.
We have a big family get together on Saturday which will also be awesome :)
On Sunday I am heading off to Sydney to see my cousins, which I am SO looking forward to.
Then when I get home on Tuesday I should start my McDonalds training!

Although today sucked, I have so much to look forward too!

P.S. Oscar is feeling a little better today,
Thank you for prayers! X

No comments:

Post a Comment