Sunday, September 19, 2010

Job and Picture Updates :-)

Job
My interveiw went great! I was so nervous but it wasn't scary at all :)
They asked a few questions and some how we got onto the topic of Oscar (typical for a convo to turn into something about my boy) which made me feel alot more comfertable :)
Turns out my interveiwers (a husband and wife) have a DS cousin! How cool huh?!
Last night I got the call to tell me I GOT THE JOB! WHOOOOOOOOOO :D
I have an oriantation day on Wednesday, then I have to wait to be trained and then I start work!
How exiting! Thank you all so much for praying!
Pictures
We had so much fun at our sleep over date, when Oscar finally cheered up, after 2 hrs of screeming! The spring fair was super fun! Oscar loved looking around at all the stalls and kids running around :) Unfortunatly I forgot my camera but here are some pics from Saturday, Sat night and Sunday morning :) Enjoy! MWAAAAAAAA <3
Oh, You make me smile!

What a beautiful smile!

Kisses for my beautiful boy <3


What a sweet boy :)




We had a big photo day, I wanted to get a nice one of me and Oscar. We got a few goodies! :)




Lifes greatest blessing! :)



What a cheecky smile on Oscars face. Little boy, you bring so much joy!






I love to kiss those chubby cheecks!

How blessed am I to be your God mother!



YAY :)


Oscar is learning how to point and he is doing such a great job! One proud Godmummy!



I wanna cuddle!


I always look naughty! :)


He couldn't decide weather he wanted to point of cheer hip-hip-hoorayy!
But he is so clever he can do woth :)


What a great pointer!



Beautiful Blue eyed Boy!
Oscars eyes are amazing, they are always changing from blue to green, and everything in between :)

I just wanna go to bed!



I LOVE this precious face! Isn't he beautiful!

Funny Face Oscar :)

Sacked out! Better have a nap before the sleep over :)


Oscar LOVES to read :)


Kisses from Bobby :) My 2 favorite boys!



I dont wanna have a bath!!!!
This is about half an hour after Paul and Carrie left so Oscar was still very upset not having Mummy and Daddy there.


Oh sweet boy, Its not that bad! God mummy is here!

What a nice set up :) Geering up for beddy byes!

Not asleep yet! But getting tired!

Ok, He IS asleep! Go Tay! :)

Oscar having his bottle in the morning, I was so amazed by the way he slept! He barly woke at all :)

Oscar, you never stop amazing me with not only the things you learn but also the things you teach me! Go has truly blessed me with the most amazing gift! I am forever blessed to be your Godmummy.
I love you so much, sweet boy, with ALL my heart, always and forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment