Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Super Silly Sydney!

Origanally I was going to do 3 seperate blog posts:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
because I have so many photos to add to each post that it simply would not fit into one post.
I have been sitting on my laptop for around 4 hours trying and trying to upload the pictures but it does not want to work with me at all! I will try to get them up ASAP :) So anyway, here is what we did in Sydney :)

Day one!
Mum, Paul and I left home at around 2pm and picked up my Aunty Tracy and cousin Sarah. After a 2 and a half hour trip we finally arived at the Kalys place (Aunty Lisa, Dads sister, Uncle George, John-12, Ally-10, Paige-5) My other cousins were also there (Autny Kerrie, Dads sister, Donavan-11, Cassidy-6) So it was a big family get together :)
The adults cooked dinner, and us kids played, then we all ate and had a birthday cake for Aunty Tracy, as it was her b'day the day before :) Then we settled with a movie and all camped out in the lounge room!

Day two!
We all woke up to Paige screeming "Get up, Luna Park!" over and over!
Within the next half an hour we were all ready to head off to the train station!
We cought 2 trains, hiked down and up stairs and finally got to Luna Park (a small amusment park). We all spilt into 2 groups 'big kids' and 'little kids' and went on rides. After meeting up for a bit of lunch we all spilt again but into lots of littler groups. I went on some kiddy rides with the littlies as they needed a big kid for some rides. We would shift and change groups as we would meet up which was great and gave us all a chance to go on every ride we wanted :)
Piage turned out to be a lil crazy ride girl! There is this big huge ride that spins around then turns on its side so you are going vertical, and I was screeming on it and sooo scared! Then we found out Paige was able to go on it and she went straight there! 5 times in an hour that kid went on! She LOVED it! She is such a crack up!
She was running round telling EVERYONE "I went on the UFO with Taylah, she was screeming and I just laughed at her!"
It was such a great day! With 11 kids and 4 adults it turned out amazing! Everyone was soooo well behaved, no one winged, no one asked for the overly expensive food! It was just an awesome day and God blessed us with great weather! Just as we were leaving I looked out over the water and the sun was setting, pretty and pink, It reminded me of Chrissie :)
We had a very busy train ride home... no seats! Finally someone moved for us as I had Paige asleep in my arms and they realised I was stuggeling to stand LOL :)
We got home had some dinner and watched Vampire Diarys :) And all camped out!

Day Three
We all had a big sleep in and a really lazy morning. Then we got up, me and the girls made up a dance and a circus show :)
Then we headed off home, 2 hour drive and slept most the way :)

Sorry the photos havnt worked, I will try again tomorrow :)
Good bye for now my sweet blog friends

No comments:

Post a Comment