Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Wow!
It is offical! I have banked the money for the 40 hour famine.
I am in TOTAL amazement!
I handed out 100 booklets, 100 people willing to help!
Unfortunately I only got 10 booklets back but I am in shock at what us 10 people managed to pull together!
I guess you want the total huh?!
$868.55! That is with all 10 peoples money put together! Amazing huh?!
On my own I raised $278.35!
Wow! Wow! Wow!
I am so proud of how well I did this year! After rushing, rushing, rushing to get it organized I pulled it off and got $868!
Did you know that $40 can feed 6 children for a month!
$80 can help 12 children for a month!
$160 can help 24 children for a month!
We raised $868.55 which would feed over 100 children for a month!
WOW! We have made a difference!
Thank you everyone how supported, fundraised, prayed, ANYTHING (:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
These Children are no doubt forever grateful for our efforts, please keep it up!
You guys are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I am so proud of you, sweetie!!!! =) XOXOX

    ReplyDelete