Saturday, September 18, 2010

Very first sleep over

It is almost 7pm here and Oscar is having his VERY FIRST SLEEP OVER!

He is a very big mummas and daddas boy! And when they left he lost it!
I mean, yes we expected this! A child leaving its parents for the very first time is something that would be very scary for my precious little boy! But mummy and daddy have been getting NO sleep with the little man so I insited over and over to have him :)

Oscar has been here for almost 2 hours and has only just settled!
2 hours of constent screeming, part wind pain and part 'I miss mumma and dadda' crying.

Praise God for allowing Oscar to trust us and finally calm down!

Oscar has refused food and a bath, which is not like him at all!

I just gave him a bottle and we will be heading to bed shortly (yes I am going at the same time as I need my sleep!)

Hoping Oscar stays settled throught the night!

Oh also, I got a phone call from McDonalds this afternoon asking if I would come in for a job interveiw tomorrow!
I had planned to spend the entire day with Oscar and take him to the spring fair for lunch, but having my interveiw at 10:30 am doesn't make that possible! So we will be heading there for the morning then straight off to my interveiw (which I am so nervous about!)

So glad Oscar is settled, will update in the morning letting everyone know how he goes during the night :)

Good night Ya'll
Big kisses and cuddles from the Big sleep over guest, Ozzy! (:
MWAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment