Friday, September 10, 2010

SCARY stats!

Honestly, Oscar SCARES me!
My life with him will ALWAYS be spent in fear, but thats not a bad thing.
50%. That is the chance of Oscar developing leikemia in the next two years! That is SCARY!
20%. That is the chance Oscars bottom will clear up compleatly in the next year! That is SCARY!(I hate seeing him in pain and his bum is what causes the most pain)
90%. That is the chance that Oscar is going to wake up at least 6 times tonight, just because of pain! That is SCARY!
30%. Thats was the chance of Oscar surviving when he was born! That WAS scary!

Me being scared does not mean I love Oscar any less, infact it makes me tresure EVERY moment with him. But really the percentage I like to focas on is
100%. That is how much God is watching over us! How much He loves us :)
I am ready to face every single scary statistic doctors tell me throughout Oscars life. Because I know it is His will and He would never forsake me!

Oscar, sweet love, you scare me. But thats what builds faith! Trusting that in the scary moment God will be right there with us, to hold our hand and love on us :)
Thank you for making me realise I am forever blessed, with what ever God has planned for us (:

No comments:

Post a Comment