Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wonderful Weekend Witnessing!














School break has began! WHOOO! 2 weeks break, a much needed 2 weeks break!
This weekend has been a great start to school holidays! I have been very busy but it has been loads of fun!
Nextdoor have family over (who are my family, not bio, but adopted ;) So I spent all Saturday with them :)
In the morning, Jody, Billy, Zac, Annie and I headed off to the beach for a few hours! Soooo much fun and what a beautiful day God blessed us with!
Annie refused to keep her swimmers on which was a bit of a worry, with so many creeps around these days! Just thinking about it makes me sick! But anyway....
So we had a blast at the beach then went to eat at McDonalds, my new work :)
When we got home we had a nap and all the family came home from Troys motobike racing. We all just chilled and watched a movie then got up and played. Troy (14) and I went for a walk to the shops and back which was super fun! Troy is awesome, I have never really gotten to know eachother but yesterday we spent some time doing just that! He is doing the Aus champs for Moto racing atm! Its a big thing... people from USA are over racing him and he is doing really well!
We got home, had a snack and played with the kiddos some more.
After dinner we went out side, in the dark, and played football :)
Stacks of fun!
This morning I got a suprise visit from Oscar :)
He is such a joy to be around! He just lights the place up, we are so very blessed!
We played out the back, watched some mickey, had some lunch and then Ozzy fell asleep in my arms (:

I am off to Sydney for a few days to see my family! It is going to be lots of fun! We are going to Luna Park tomorrow, which will be super! It is a small amusment park. I think Paige, my little cousin who is 5, will get the most out of it! She is such a crack up! I love her to bits!

Also, I start work this Friday! Soooo nervous! Please pray that I stay calm for my first day! It was soooo busy there on Saturday, AHHHH, But I am also super exited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment