Friday, October 29, 2010

BIG news!

Before I tell ya'll my big news, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Billy :)
Billy is a brother next door :) Yep, him and Zac have very close birthdays huh?!
We have a party this sunday which is going to be super fun!
Billy.... Today you are seven, what JOY you have bought to us the past seven years!

Next off.... Could you PLEASE donate to Igors adoption! I am not having much luck but I know God is faithful and he is pulling together some great ideas here in Austrlia (but if you could help too that would be beyond great!)



Ok time for the BIG news :)
Remember how I did the 40 hour famine? And applied for the youth ambasitor?
Well, I got to the next round!
Yes, close to my dream of going to East Temor and help save the world, one person at a time!
I have to go to Syndey in about 2 weeks and do a speech! AHHHHHHH!
The speech is on 'an event that has made an impact on your life'!
WOW, How I just love the way God gives me so many oppertunitys to share Oscar with the world :)
It is going to be hard but I am doing this to show the world that one person can make a differance! And I will, whether I get this or not :)
I did the 40 hour famine in honor of Chrissie and I just know she has gotten me this far and will be right there with me when I am terrified doing my speech!
Please pray that God does give me this life changing oppertunity!
It wouls make Chrissie so proud, huh?!

Oscar is on the mend :) Not 100%, maybe not even 50% but on his way :)
I am keen to see him and tell him all about the oppertuntiy God gave me today!

Wow, I have 2 weeks to write a speech on Oscar!
Lets get to work! :)

1 comment: