Sunday, October 17, 2010

Helpless

Right now that is the word to discribe the way I am feeling.

Today we were meant to go to the buddy walk but plans were changed and we didn't end up getting there :(

I feel helpless because Oscar bum is really bad again and there is NOTHING I can do!
Helpless.... I can not take your pain away
Helpless.... I can not find the right bum cream to help you
Helpless.... I can not provide finacially for your medication and creams
Helpless.... I can not do anything to make you smile
Helpless.... I can not comfort you
Helpless....
Helpless....
Helpless....
Helpless.... I am human!
God! I am pleading!
I am begging!
Take his pain away! Dont not make him suffer!
I will do ANYTHING to take that pain away!
To hear him laughing! Oh how I love that sound!
I will do absolutly anything to have my happy little boy back! Pain free!

Oscar, sweet hunny, God it there, watching and listening to our pleads! He has a plan, I promise!
Keep fighting this pain, you are a brave little boy and I couldn't be more proud of you!
We will get through this baby! One day all that butt pain is going to be gone!
I love you baby! So so so much! I am sorry I can not help you, but He will! Just in Hid perfect time!


Please pray for my sweet boy! Hate seeing him like this! It shatters my heart into a million peices!!!!

Love you Oscar William Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment