Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthday in heaven

Happy 5th Birthday, Chrissie!
I bet heaven is having the biggest, pinkest, Princess Ball Birthday Party anyone could ever imagin!
Chrissie! Girl, How I wish you were here today to celebrate your birthday with us all! But I also know that you are having the BEST birthday, more then we could ever provide for you!
Today was a hard day (Here in Australia it is 6pm and October 8, but in Texas its only early morning October 8) Girl, I missed you so so so much! How I wanted to hold you, love on you!
The morning was HORRIBLE! I tryed to pretend that it was not October 8 and get through the day without agnolaging it but I felt terrible! Chrissie NEEDS to be celebrated! Chrissie, your amazing :)
I set up a little photo thing of Chrissie and prayed by it! Stared into her eyes, sang happy birthday to her, talked to her, cryed to her. I played so music and looked through photos and blog posts, letters I had written to Chrissie and The Pattersons and read the letters they had sent back. All this time crying, totally losing it! How my heart ached!
How knew I could hurt SO bad for someone I had never meet but so deeply loved!
I looked at the time and started planning my day. Go to Oscars piki photos, buy a cake and balloons, sing Chrissie 'Happy Birthday' and release the balloon with a note from Oscar and I to send right up to heaven just for Chrissie!
So I showered, got dressed and then the phone rang. Sadly plans changed and I could not spend the day with Oscar! Well, I lost it, compleatly broke down in tears. Today was hard enough but without Oscar, seriously?!?! Without the boy who is the only one who can make me smile!
But the day went on, just the way God had planned for me!
In the morning Billy, Annie and I made brownies, Chrissies fav! Annie LOVED the brownie batter just like Chrissie! Could you just imagine them two together?!
In the afternoon I had to babysitt a little girl the same age as Chrissie! Every second I was with her I just wanted to cry! But we turned our sadness into joy by having a party! We found balloons and we danced! All we had was violet crubbles so we stuck sparklers in them and sang Happy Birthday to Chrissie!
Then I went for a walk along the lake and I had a huge breakdown, totally unexpected! I sat down and found myself throwing rocks into the water, something Chrissie LOVED to do!
And here I am, listening to music, blogging, looking through pictures of Chris Chris!
Today was not planned the way it worked out, but God made it so I did Chrissies fav things (Brownie Batter + Brownies, Princess Party (mini, very very mini),sing Happy Birthday sooooo many times!, Throw rocks in the lake!)
Chrissie, sweet girl, you have changed my heart soooo sooo sooo much! I am so glad I had the chance to get to know and love you while you were here on this Earth and I can not wait to hold you in my arms and kiss those chubby cheeks in heaven!
You are an amazing little girl and we miss you terribly! How we long to love on you!
One day we will be together, but untill then enjoy heaven baby girl! I can not wait to meet you there!
Happy Birthday Princess!
I love you


Chrissie at her 'Birthday Party' the day before surgery!


See how exited she is having Happy birthday sung to her! Imgine how happy she is now with Happy birthday songs sent to her sooooo many times :)


Chrissie on her 4th birthday, in Seriba!


What a great birthday present! A forever family!


My momorial for Chrissie, with a photo, my 'Boss your heart' necklace, my Chrissie candles (I always light these when I am thinking of Chrissie and want to talk to her, my sister gave them to me soon after I came across Chrissie in a Princess box! Soooo Chrissie)


Me praying to Chrissie!


Oh, how I miss you Chrissie! I wish you were here with us baby girl!


Ready to make brownies for Chrissie!


Annie LOVES Brownie Batter!


Chrissies brownies! Yum Yum, Happy birthday, Girlfriend!


Brownie Batter kisses FROM Chrissie


Brownie Batter kisses FOR Chrissie


Goergia and I sage Chrissie Happy birthday and had a violet crumble cake :)


My Lake, I spent about an hour there this afternoon, throwing rocks in and praying to Chrissie

Thank you for bringing me so much JOY Chrissie!
Thank you for blessing me and changing my heart!
Thank you for Bossing my heart from heaven!
Thank you for lovin' on me!
Thank you for being such an amazing lil girl!
Thank you for bringing me close to Christ again!
Thank you for opening my heart to so much more!
Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment