Thursday, October 7, 2010

I truly am, Forever Blessed!

Today was a great day, nothing really big happened, but it was great!
In the morning I got a fabulous pastle from my beautiful friend Debbie :)
Remember she sent me a huge box of stuff a while back? Well she did it again! How sweet :)
Gotta love her! She sent both Oscar and I shirts and lots of candy, and sweet notes too :)
A great way to start off the day! Thank you Marks family! Oscar and I love you soooooo much! (Harley is 1 and has DS)
Then Mum, Paul and I headed to the shops to get some stuff for the party!
Which is only a week away! How exiting!!! :D
I got home, went out to lunch to Jodys friend, Sarahs, place! Which was fun :)
Got ready for work, went to work, came home to ANOTHER letter :) My Aunty June, how lives in Queensland had heard about my party and posted $20 for Reeces Rainbow! WOW :)
Just thought I would share my day with you!
Oh and I also got to see Oscar, only for 5 mins, but it was still GREAT :)

Thank you so much Marks family :)

Also, It is Chrissies birthday tomorrow (Well tomorrow here in Aus, but October 8 is the date) head to Lorraines blog and see how you can celebrate it!
www.allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com

I might take a little cake over to Oscars and sing Chrissie the B-day song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment