Friday, October 22, 2010

Just wanted to say,

How great my friend Ashley is!
She has a little sister with that specail extra chromosome too!
I think Oscar and Laura would make the cutest little couple and how cool would it be to be related to Ash!
Laura has got to be the most adorable little girl EVER! Which is another reason why her and Oscar soooo belong together! I could just eat them up!

Ashley is simply AMAZING! I just love her so so much!
We have so much fun together, making cute videos and talking about Oscar and Laura.
Not matter what mood I am in Ashley can make me smile!

Could you believe that there is a huge ocean between us?
That we have never layed eyes on eachother?
That I have only known her for about a week?
Yet, I love her so much and can not wait to meet her in person!

Soul sisters, HUH?!?


Are they not the most beautiful girls? :)




Yep, Ashley and Laura are California girls :)


Love you Cali girls!

1 comment:

  1. We love you too, Tay! Thank you so much for this sweet post <3

    ReplyDelete