Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The boy with the growing foot!

Today is Zacs 4th birthday :)
When I woke him up this morning he needed a reminder that it was his special day!
As soon as he got up he looked at his foot and said "Tayli, now I am 4 my foot is bigger!" with the biggest smile on his face!
I had to head off to school so I gave Zac his present soon after waking. In his card I gave him $5 and he was beyond thrilled with that! His very own money! Then he got a tool set from me and LOVED that too! He has been playing with it ALL day :)

Zac is such a joy to all those he meets! He is one of those really happy children, which I love :)
He has got to be one of the funniest four year olds I have ever meet too! He always says something to crack me up!

Jody was pregnate with Zac when they moved in next door so I have had the chance to know him since birth! Wow, that was an entire four years ago!
I still remember him being a lil bubba :(
And now I am so honored to call him... Brother :)


Little brother, you are an amazing little boy and bring me so much joy!
I am glad you had a great birthday!
We are so proud of you and love you very much!
Love Tayli xoxox


(Wanted to post this quick cono I had with Zac)
Taylah: Zac, Mattie Patterson says Happy Birthday
Zac: Is that Chrissies sister?
Taylah: It sure is!
Zac: Can we go and see her?
Taylah: She lives in Texas!!!!
Zac: Oh well, Chrissie will give me a hug from her and God AND Mattie :)

And can you guess what appered later today? A RAINBOW :)
Happy birthday Zac... Love Chrissie!

No comments:

Post a Comment