Sunday, October 10, 2010

What is going on?!?

I have never really vented on here but right now I am feeling horrible so who knows, maybe typing it out, sending into the internet world for everyone and anyone to see may just help! I'm willing to try it!

The past few days have been hard! And I think having Chrissies birthday in the mix has allowed me to cry my eyes out ALOT!
I am not the type of girl that will sit there and cry, infact I hardly ever cry! But bottling it up does not help at all! I think that is what has happened to me the past few days.
Seeing Oscar in constant pain is hard, so so hard, but I HAVE TO be strong! I can not sit there and cry.... thats not going to help anyone!
I have had alot going on latly, but I see crying compleatly pointless and force myself not to do it, but to see the light side in it all. To know it is His plan, and His plan is PERFECT! Its good to know that everything happens for a reason, but at times it is still hard.

So the past few days, all that bottled up stuff has come out, in MANY forms!
I have cryed
I have screemed
I've had fights with my parents
Pretty much every emotion has come out latly and I feel terrible!

My face book status a few nights ago....
"I will make you proud, Chrissie
Thats a promise"
I feel like I am letting Chrissie down, breaking a promise, and that feeling is TERRIBLE! And I wish I could stop this 'mood' I am in!

I began thinking today it could be a hormone imbalance? Mood swings are common + there have been changes in my body I can't discribe.
Maybe this will just last a few days, I am hoping so!
What ever it is, I want it to STOP!
I don't wanna feel angry and fight with EVERYONE, even if they don't do anything!
I think what I need right now is a dose of Oscar lovin'! Gotta be the best medicine EVER!

Please don't think I am complaining about my life because I am VERY blessed, and I know that and would never take it for granted, not even for a second, I just don't wanna feel so crabby and angry all the time!

Venting...... Compleate!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tay. I have been following your blog for a few weeks now, and I have a little sister with Down syndrome. What is wrong with Oscar? Why is he in pain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was born without a bottom hole, and after 6 surgerys he can poo but acids in the poo cause burning BIG time!
    He also gets consitipation on lots of wind.
    So all that causes him to be in alot of pain :(

    ReplyDelete