Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boys will be boys...

As you know I was sick earlier today but am feeling much better now :)

I had a nap this afternoon and when I woke up I woke to the laughter of two little boys!
I walked out of my room to see Billy and Zac being thrown into the air by Jake and Paul! OH MY GOODNESS! These are 2 little boys, not gymnests! FAR OUT!

Jake has recently joined 'flips' and club for training people to do flips and stuff like that... he thinks it is really cool!
And I guess he thought it would be cool to show Billy and Zac how to do it too!

Defensive big sister DOES NOT agree!

So now...
Billy and Zac think it is cool to get Jakey to throw them around in the air, and jump off the trampoline and do flips!

Jake... I LOVE that you have a new hobbie but please, BE CAREFUL with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment