Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fliping a coin

Did you ever make a decsion on the flip of a coin?
I know I do it often.
I have the same chance of winning as I do of losing, right?

Well, its like Oscar.
Heads is that Oscar does get cancer by the age of seven.
Tails is that he does not get cancer by the age of seven.

Chances of winning are the same as chances of losing.

Oscar is as likly to get cancer as he is to not.

That is terrifing!

I flip a coin and it can mean Oscars life is a struggle or relativly easy, right?

But instead of flipping a coin I chose to trust.
Trust in the Lord.
Trust that His will shall be done.
TRUST....
That is the very thing I have been reling on since Oscars birth, to trust that this is ALL part of a plan.... Cancer or not!

50% is the chance Oscar will develop cancer
50% is the chance Oscar will not develop cancer
100% is the chance that God loves us
0% is the chance God will forsake us..... No matter what!

So lets flip....

No comments:

Post a Comment