Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh, how my heart aches!

Darling Oscar,
Seeing you in pain has got to be the worst feeling I have ever felt!
How my heart aches to see you this way sweet lovey!
I would give anything to take that pain away, my precious darling, but I can't.
What I can do is make you a promise....
I promise to ALWAYS be there! I will hold your hand, kiss your chubby cheeks, tickle you, hug you, love on you... What ever it takes! I will be there.
I promise you that soon all this pain will be soooooo worth it!
God has BIG and MIGHTY plans for you! I know that for sure! And for some reason God is putting you in pain. No Oscar, that doesn't mean he doesn't love you, it just means he needs you to go through this to forfill your purpose!
I know He doesn't like seeing you in pain, He is your father, He loves you beyond the love I could ever give you! And that is ALOT!
Oscar, one day, when ever He decides, this pain will disapper, and we will live Happily ever after :)
It is killing me to see you like this precious boy, but it is part of a HUGE plan!
I love you so much sweet hunny!



Could I please ask for prayers, Oscar bottom is BAD at the moment!
Pray that it will heal, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment