Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blogging, EVERYDAY for DS :)

I was just skimming through facebook, as usual, and came across a Down Syndrome Awarness activity that I thought might be fun :)

I am guessing the 31 stands for 31 days... of Awarness month ;)
And the 21 for Down Syndrome (Down syndrome occurs when there is an extra copie of the 21st Chromosome!)
Anyway, What this thing is, is blogging every day to raise awarness for Down Syndrome!
So of course I am willing to do it! Incase you havn't notaced I LOVE blogging and I LOVE DS :) So this is going to be one SUPER FUN month, blogging everyday :)
It doesn't have to be about DS but I think I will try and make it as much about it as possible, so there might be more then one blog post a day :)
Let the fun begin!
Blogging world.... LOOK OUT!
Taylah is going blog crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment