Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yesterday....

I don't know what it was yesterday?
I woke in a good mood...
Nothing bad really happened...
But by the afternoon I was just so so emotional!
I went to babysitting and work right after, so I didn't really get time to think about anything which I thought would be a good thing, I would simply forget about my afternoon (not that it was horrible, just I was feeling horrible).
Well it didn't!
I got home and just lost it. Sat in my room, crying, angry, burdened!
Burdened for them....










These children are lonley, hungry, possible drugged!
Who knows what people are doing to them at this very second!
But what I do know is that they feel UNLOVED!
They do not know the love Our Father has for them or the love we have for them.
They feel worthless!

They just won't esscape my head!
No matter what I am doing I think of them, and what they are doing!
How they do not have a chance to life right now!

Last night I was asking why?
Why should they suffer God?
What did they do that is so bad?
I have sinned, they have not!
I have hated, they have not!
Why them, and not me?

I would trade MY life for THEIRS anyday!
Why? Becuase THEY are worth it!

I guess it hurts so much becuase I know what Oscar is like.
He thrives off love. So would they!

Last night, when I was highly emotional, I was talking to my friend Kimberly.
I sat there asking her why... I sat there telling her how I felt.
And she sat there and told me everything would be OK!

'I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you'~John 14:18

This amazing women is not my friend from school... In fact I have never meet her before! Just anouther one of those amazing friends I have over the other side of the world, Although she has an EXTORDANRY gift.
She made me trust!
Trust in His will.... This is all His plan and I am not in the position to question it!
She is the reason I got my 8 hours of sleep last night!
Thanks babe!

Not to mention what I found on my facebook wall this morning!
"Faith can move mountains....or can simply get you thru whatever is in front of you for the day. So when in doubt look up!!!!!!"
WOW! Is that not just what I need to do? PERFECT!

Do I think I am going to get through today without crying, questioning and getting angry?
Well, I sure hope so!

Thank you Kimberly, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment