Monday, October 18, 2010

Just an update!

All here in Australia is relativly going well.

That friend of mine I talked about losing her mother and father came back to school yesterday! I am so proud of her! She is AMAZING! And it was so great to see her again!

Oscar bum is a little better, when I say little I mean little. But a little bit better each day makes a differance!
I know you probebly think I am being dramatic about the whole thing but trust me.... it is bad! It is a burn, burns are painful! It bleeds it is that bad :(
I wish I could put a picture up but sadly these days you can not put pictures of bottoms on the internet without stressing over who is looking at them!

We are so exited to get Oscars pixi photo delived any day now! I can not wait to see it! Although they did say it wasn't to great as he couldn't sit up due to his butt and whenever he was laying he would roll around! lol :)

Today I had to take the day off school which really sucked as we had a breast cancer fundraiser at school.... which I had organised and I couldnt be there!
I have been up ALL night vomiting! Yuck!
I hate being stuck at home with almost nothing to do! Infact I like school! I want to be there! I want to see my friends and Tuesday afternoons is my afternoon with Oscar! well not this week! :(
I have been feeling a little better this morning and have not vomited which is a good sign!
Not sure where this came from? There are no virus' going around and I didn't eat anything that the others didn't.... Weird huh?

Hope you all have a blessed day! MWAAAA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment