Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just the start :)

Today was the offical launch of the Christmas Angel Project!
I know I have soooooo many things to blog about and there is an update in photos coming soon I promise! We have had a busy weekend but I will tell you about that later ;)

So I did get a bit of a head start in fundraising but oh well!
I am soooo looking forward to helping Igor this christmas and I hope ya'll we help me too!

I have a bake sale planned and a few other little fundraising ideas but since most of you are half way around the world it is almost impossible that you can be here but I would love you to give up something and donate it to Igors adoption fund!

50 cents, $1, $2, $20, $50, $100
IT ALL COUNTS!

Please consider giving the gift of a family to Igor this christmas!




Simply click 'chip in' and off you go!

That simple to save the life of an orphan this christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment