Thursday, October 14, 2010

If only....

Today was a sad day.
First I recived the news a friends father passed away of a heart attack. This was particulay sad because this sweet friend of mine lost her mother a year ago! She has got to be the strongest girl I have meet. To deal with the loss of BOTH her parents that she treasured so dearly, and act the way she is, WOW!
Kristen girl, your amazing and I love you so much!

I then heard the sad news of sweet Tori.


I had feel in love with Tori a long time ago and have included her on my Reece's Rainbow poster for Chrissie's party. The news that came shocked me...Left me in tear.
Tori has been tranfered! Moved to a place where she will recive NO love, NO care!
How could a child be left in this condition?!? It is DISCUSTING! Makes me sick to think this could be Oscar!
Drugged. Unfead. Unloved. Left to die.
Why?
She has a disabilty!
Thats ALL it is. A disabilty!
Far out, she is still human! Yet she is living in a place I find horrible for a dog to be in!
Yet, there Tori is, tied to a crib, staved, wondering what she did to deserve this!
What did she do? She was blessed with something differant!
If only the world knew what a blessing disabilitys are!
If only the world knew how these children were treated!

The next news came soon after Tori's news...
Sweet Anne Marie!


She died an orphan! But she did not die unlove, I just wish she knew the love the world had for her!
Why do we let this happen? Why don't we all put together and stop this? Why did this child have to die an orphan?!?!?

If only the world knew what a blessing children with disabiltys are!

No comments:

Post a Comment